Sqᴜᴀᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ☆ ʜᴀɴᴊɪ ᴢᴏᴇ
I had the opportunity to meet and shoot for the first time with the oh so wonderful Yashafluff! I’ve been dying to shoot something Shingeki related since Georgetown has some pretty perfect backdrops :)
I cleaned all the inner Vento Aureo covers from 53-61 for no reason ahahahaha
note to self don’t think about your otp curled up together in bed, legs and arms all tangled together between blankets to fight off the cold and listening to the sound of rain and each other’s breathing, faces buried in tangles of hair or against the other’s chest/neck and pressing little kisses against their cheek or their shoulder or their neck and mumbling about how lucky they are to have the other because you will get feelings and then cry
✩RYO & KEN’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE (02 & TAMERS) TIMELINE✩
Because this asshole here will not fit into any semblance of solid canon events no matter how you slice him, BUT I SURE DID GODDAMN TRY. Feel free to let me know if I made any mistakes that aren’t a direct result of the irreconcilable clusterfuck that is inter-canon continuity.
August 1, 1999: The seven original Chosen are teleported to the Digital World for the first time (Digimon Adventure). Ken is 8; Ryo is 11.
December 31, 1999: Ryo (11) is transported to the Digital World for the first time to do a thing (Anode/Cathode Tamer).
- Taichi and Yamato and their digimon partners fight Diablomon on the interwebs (Our War Game). Ryo (12) and Ken (9) watch from Ken’s computer…or from Turkey…or maybe Ryo is in Turkey and Ken is at home with his asshole brother…KEN GETS A DIGIVICE IS WHAT’S IMPORTANT HERE (Digimon Adventure 02/Tag Tamers).
- Days later—or the same day, or something, because none of this matches up between the games and the anime—Ryo and Ken travel to the Digital World together to defeat Millenniummon, who explodes into flower pollen. Ken heroically takes a Dark Seed for Ryo and gets really sick (Tag Tamers).
- A few MORE days later, Ryo is watching over a sick Ken when he receives an online questionnaire. After finishing, his computer pulls him back into to the Digital World…if he wasn’t there already (?)…and he is then tricked into competing in a tournament with the other Chosen Children. It’s all a ruse to train up his strength for another battle with Millenniummon. Upon learning of the Chosen Children’s betrayal, Ryo gets pissed and refuses to talk to any of them, but he still beats Millenniummon. Or not. Millenniummon and Ryo are both thrown from the normal flow of space/time and seem to disappear from both worlds. Ken, though worried, expresses hope that he and Ryo will meet again, then promptly forgets he ever existed (D-1 Tamers).
- Ryo wakes up with amnesia in the realm of ENIAC, the first computer or whatever, which connects to all parallel versions of the Digital World from other universes. He learns he must defeat XeedMillenniumon AGAIN in order to regain his memories, taking Monodramon as his newest partner. After traveling to several parallel worlds to recover his lost memories, Ryo battles clones of Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, and the Digimon Kaiser, who he recognizes as Ken. Ryo finally triumphs against XeedMillenniumon, seemingly for good, and receives the title of ‘Legendary Tamer’ from ENIAC. He receives Monodramon’s egg (now infused with the data of Millenniummon) and says his goodbyes, before stepping into a portal to another universe (Brave Tamer). He heroically fails to warn the other Chosen Children about the Kaiser’s impending arrival before he goes, probably as payback to those assholes for lying to him.
Sometime in 2000:
- Newly relocated to the Tamers’ universe, in the real world, Ryo (12) gets himself adopted…somehow. He then proceeds to kick Ruki Makino’s ass at a children’s card game and immediately forgets it happened, apparently because he never gave a fuck about the tournament in the first place (Digimon Tamers).
- Ryo’s partner Monodramon evolves into Cyberdramon and eventually gets so out of hand that Ryo is forced to take him to the Digital World to avoid an incident. He fails to tell his adoptive (?) father, or anyone else, that he’s leaving, so his disappearance sparks a bit of a media frenzy.
April-ish 2001: Takato meets Guilmon and begins his adventures as a tamer (Digimon Tamers). Ryo is 13.
Sometime in 2001: Back in Adventure-world, Osamu Ichijouji dies. Ken (10) takes his Digivice back at last and decides he’s going to use it to conquer the Digital World (Digimon Adventure 02).
February 2002: In the Tamers’ universe, the D-Reaper emerges in real-world Shinjuku and the tamers defeat it. Ryo is 14 (Digimon Tamers).
April 2002: In the Adventure universe, a new school year begins. Ken Ichijouji (11), now calling himself the “Digimon Kaiser,” has successfully conquered most of the Digital World in his spare time. Some new kids get called in to fix it, none of whom are terribly interesting (Digimon Adventure 02).
Simple enough to understand, right? You got everything? Great—now explain it to me.
I need a series where the camera just follows Ryo about. I need it.
I want to see what all this mindfuckery looked like from his point of view.
shoot boy shoot
Continuing on from Archie’s post, we now have a Lucy and Diego for the group! So we now have Gyro, Johnny, Lucy, Funny Valentine, Diego, Hot Pants, and Sugar Mountain!
If anyone’s interested in joining there are a whole bunch of really amazing characters that would be cool to have in the group, such as:
- STEPHEN STEEL
- Scarlet Valentine
- Mountain Tim
- Ringo Roadagain
- Dr. Ferdinand (yes those are actual dinosaurs)
- Axl Ro
- AND MANY MORE~!